Friday, August 21, 2009

"Love Song"















Where can I go?
Where can I run from You?
You’re everywhere

You know all my thoughts
You see through my ways



















And still, You come to me
And so I sing a love song to You
And so I sing a love song to You


From Heaven above
on earth down beneath
Your love rains down on me
And still, You come to me
And so I sing a love song to You
And so I sing a love song to You














You walk on waves


You run with clouds

















You paint the sky for me to see



Your majesty
Your majesty
is why I sing!












You walk on waves
You run with clouds
You paint the sky
for me to see
It's Your majesty
Your majesty
It's why I sing


And this is a love song to You!
And this is a love song to You!
And this is a love song to You!
And this is a love song to You!
To You!


My life’s a love song to You
You know my life’s a love song to You
My life’s a love song to You
My life’s a love song

Jason Morant
© 2002 Shadow Spring Music (adm by Music Services)/ASCAP and Vertical Worship Songs/ASCAP

No comments:

Post a Comment